At KBen Services, we are committed to being here for our clients and our community in these uncertain times. We know that people need to file tax returns and many small business owners and independent contractors need assistance in sorting through the various resources available to help them get by during periods of reduced or no work. While being here for our community, we also need to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and families.
By using a secure portal, e-signature, fax, phone and email, virtually all our services can be performed remotely and do not require you to come into the office. If, however, you do not have access to internet, printers, or are just not comfortable using these services, we are here for you.
For those where an in-person service is needed, or preferred, we ask the following:
- Schedule an appointment in advance for tax related services.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please call and cancel as soon as possible.
- If you are sick, please re-schedule. I realize this is Texas and we fight allergies, cedar fever, bronchitis, asthma flare-ups and all those fun allergy illnesses. Unless you are certain that is your problem, please allow us to help you remotely.
- If you have been around anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 please consider using a virtual option if possible. If virtual is not possible, please let us know.
- We sanitize desks, chairs and spray the office after every appointment. We sanitize every pen that is used, but, please feel free to keep the pen and take it home with you.
- We use Clorox and Lysol cleaners and sprays in our office. If you are sensitive to any of these, please consider one of our virtual options.
By following CDC guidelines in social distancing, proper handwashing and sanitizing, together we will get through this. We are here to help in any way we can.